HPFBC’s recreational youth (slow pitch) softball league plays on Thursdays! The youth league is for students entering/exiting 6th grade through students exiting 12th grade. The league is considered recreational because we attempt to make game play accessible to all levels of playing skills. If your student has never played softball before, this is an excellent opportunity to introduce them to the game. If your student has considerable experience with the game, this is an excellent time to enjoy playing and teaching others along the sport.
THURSDAY NIGHT YOUTH CO-ED LEAGUE -2017 SCHEDULE
- Game Days: May 25, June 1, June 8, June 15 (all games start at 7:30pm)
- Make up dates: June 3, 10, 17 (all make ups start at 12:30pm)
*Rain out decisions will be made by 4pm on the day of the games.
*Your coach (Jon Perry 419-7454) is responsible to notify you of a rain out decision.
HPFBC YOUTH TEAM SPECIFIC PRACTICE
- April 30, First Practice for HPFBC Team
- May 7, Practice @6pm-7pm
- May 21, Practice @6pm-7pm
- May 28, Practice @6pm-7pm
- June 4, Practice @6pm-6:30pm
- June 11, Practice @ 6pm-7pm
- June 25, TEAM PARTY @5:30pm-7pm
*Meet in Youth Room 207 @5pm for Devotion Time. Practice ends at 7pm.
Please download the file below for league specific registration information. Return your registration as soon as possible. You will need to turn in your release form prior to play.
For more info email: Matthan McQueen